Lupinbeans can be sprouted in a couple of days. Fist you need to soak the beans for a day in water. Then you put them on a few layers of paper towel and cover them with cling film. Rins the beans every day carefully with clean water and refresh the paper towel regularly.
- Cook one liter of water and add the two chicken bouillon cubes.
- Grate the orange peel and squeeze out the orange juice. Add both to the bouillon.
- Chop the fennel, onions and garlic and add those to the bouillon. Let it cook for 15 minutes
- Add just for serving the lupinsprouts.
- Garnish with small chopped chive.
- 2 chicken bouillon cubes
- 1 orange
- 1 fennel
- 2 onions
- 2 gloves of garlic
- 80 g lupinsprouts
- small bunch of chive
Time: 25 minutes
Quanity: 4 servings